A cute pop-up card for your students to create and give to someone special.
Use this holiday activity in your classroom in the weeks leading up to Christmas.
How to create:
- Decorate the background and the different items of the card.
- Cut out the template and fold along the middle line.
- Carefully, cut along the two dotted lines and then fold the card the other way, creating two right angles that pop-up when the card opens.
- Cut out Santa, a palm tree, sand castle, beach ball, and a greeting.
- Glue Santa on one pop out section and the palm tree on the other pop out section.
- Glue a greeting and the other items where ever you wish.
Plan to inspire every child with hundreds of teacher planning and wellness stickers or one of two merit sticker books. Get your free book with a Teach Plus plan.Upgrade to Teach Plus and claim → Learn more
Free Sticker Books Terms & Conditions: The free sticker book offer is only available for 1 claim per active Plus & Ultimate plan members during the promotional period commencing on the 6th December 2019 and closes when stocks run out. To claim the promotional gift, claimants must validate their postal address via our online form. Teach Starter reserves the right to change, amend or end a promotion at any time without notice.
Distribute these role cards to your students to assist them in performing their reciprocal teaching role during reading groups. The reciprocal teaching roles explained on the cards include:
- the questioner
- the clarifier
- the predictor
- the summariser.
by Stephanie (Teach Starter) Jun 20th, 2017
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!