Make your own Christmas pop-up cards with your students with a printable Summer Santa Pop Up Card Template.
Craft Fun Christmas Cards with a Pop-Up Card Template
Make your students’ Christmas cards for parents and caregivers stand out this Christmas season with a pop-up card template you can print out for your Christmas craft! This printable holiday card template includes a fun Summer Santa hanging ten at the beach!
This DIY pop-up card template uses a double right-angled pop-up to give you the ocean shore at the bottom, with Santa popping out of the water near the top.
How to Make Your Summer Santa Christmas Pop-Up Card
We know you have a lot of activities to complete at the end of the year, so our teacher team has made this printable teaching resource simple to use for both you and your students! Here’s how to make a pop-up card with your students.
- Pop-up card template
- Crayons or colored pencils
- Red or green colored card
How to Make a Pop-Up Card
- Decorate the background and the different items on the card.
- Cut out the template and fold along the middle line.
- Carefully cut along the two dotted lines and then fold the card the other way, creating two right angles that pop up when the card opens.
- Cut out Santa, a palm tree, a sand castle, a beach ball and a greeting.
- Glue Santa on one pop-out section and the palm tree on the other pop-out section.
- Glue a greeting and the other items wherever you wish.