Celebrate Grandparents Day in the classroom with this fun activity where students create Instagram pages for their grandparents.
💬 Get Social With this Fun Grandparents Day Activity
Are you looking for something a little different for Grandparents Day this year? This super fun activity will have your students completing an “Instagram” profile about their grandpa or grandma! A great way to engage those older students who are obsessed with social media.
When completing this Grandparents Day template students will include the following:
- Draw a picture for their profile image.
- Write their bio, including why their grandparents are the best.
- Write adjectives to describe their grandparents for the “featured” stories.
- Complete the writing prompts which will be featured as individual posts.
- Color the Instagram profile in their grandparents’ favorite colors.
📌Prepare an Easy Grandparents Day Bulletin Board
Use this activity as an opportunity to create a fantastic Grandparents Day bulletin board inside or outside of your classroom.
Have the students complete the activity, mount their project to construction paper, and staple it to your board. Now everyone can see how cool their grandparents are!
🖨️ Easily Download & Print
This resource is a low-prep resource that only requires you to make copies for your students.
Provide them with copies of the templates, pencils, crayons, and glue to complete the assembly of the craftivity.
Don’t stop there! We’ve got more activities to shorten your lesson planning time:
[resource:4808809] [resource:2653834] [resource:2661402]