A fun measurement game for students to play when applying their knowledge of length, mass, capacity and time.
Use this teaching resource in the classroom when comparing, estimating and measuring different metric units of measurement.
Students use their knowledge of measurement to move their way around a gameboard by answering trivial questions about length, mass, capacity, and time. The first person to reach the ‘Finish’ square is the winner!
Print and laminate a class set of gameboards to use during numeracy group activities.
This resource includes:
- 1 x instruction page
- 1 x Know Your Measurements gameboard
- 26 x Playing Cards, with a range of measurement questions and tasks
- 1 x Playing Cards Answers page
- 10 x blank Playing Cards, to write your own measurement questions
- 12 x group Challenge Cards.