A worksheet to use when learning to measure and convert length within the metric system.
Use this resource when teaching students how to measure and convert length measurements within the metric system.
This worksheet covers the following concepts:
- millimeters, centimeters, meters, and kilometers
- conversions (including decimals)
- choosing the most suitable unit
- measuring using metric units
- calculating perimeter and area.
An answer key is included in the download.
You might also like these metric conversion resources:
Use this set of metric conversion posters when learning about units of length, weight, and capacity.
A set of measurement dominoes to use in the classroom when converting metric measurements.