A worksheet to use when learning to measure and convert length within the metric system.
This worksheet covers the following concepts:
- millimeters, centimeters, meters, and kilometers
- conversions (including decimals)
- choosing the most suitable unit
- measuring using metric units
- calculating perimeter and area.
An answer key is included in the download.
You might also like these metric conversion resources:
A set of measurement dominoes to use in the classroom when converting metric measurements.