Learn the letters of the alphabet and their sounds with printable ABC worksheets
Use this phonics resource in the classroom when teaching students to identify and name the letters of the alphabet and the most common sound that they represent.
In each worksheet, students complete different tasks such as:
- coloring in the pictures that begin with the letter
- drawing a picture to match a sentence
- adding letters to make new words
- circling specified uppercase and lowercase letters
- writing words that begin with specific letters
- coloring in specific letters
- matching words with pictures
- choosing words that best complete the sentence
- writing a sentence to match a picture
- circling words that begin with specified letters.