A work mat for students to use when working on multiplication and division concepts.
Use this resource when teaching multiplication and division in your classroom.
This work mat has the students complete the following tasks:
- represent a number sentence using an array or area model
- represent a number sentence using equal groups
- write the fact family for a number sentence
- represent a number sentence using jumps on a number line
- write a word problem to reflect a number sentence
Alternatively, project a copy on your dry erase board to use as a whole class math warm-up.
Use the drop-down menu to choose between the color or black and white version.
Click on the link below to download the complete set of 5 work mats.
A set of 5 work mats for students to use when working on specific math concepts.