A little book of activities for the sight word 'his'.
Sight word instruction is a crucial part of teaching young students to read. Use this teaching resource when introducing your students to the sight word ‘his’.
Print and fold the paper along the lines creating a small book of activities for your students to enjoy.
- Color It – students color in the bubble letters
- Read It – students read the word four times, coloring in the number after each read
- Circle It – students circle the word
- Trace It – students trace the word as they read it
- Complete It – students fill in the missing letters to complete the word
- Write It – students write the word using letter boxes
- Find It – students find the word in the word search (word appears multiple times).
This resource is perfect when used as a reading center activity.