A selection of 7 students badges that celebrate student success in the area of self-awareness.
Use this teaching resource in the classroom to celebrate student success in the curriculum area of personal and social capability. In developing and acting with personal and social capability, students:
- recognize emotions
- recognize personal qualities and achievements
- understand themselves as learners
- develop reflective practise.
These student badges are ideal to use when awarding students for developing an awareness of their own emotional states, needs and perspectives.
Use the drop-down menu to select the following download options:
- I Can Choose Strategies That Help Me To Learn
- I Can Recognize My Emotions
- I Can Recognize My Personal Qualities
- I Can Recognize Personal Achievements
- I Can Reflect On My Learning
- I Can Understand Myself As A Learner
- I Can Reflect On Feedback From Peers And Teachers
Resource Pack This resource is part of the Personal and Social Capability Badges Resource Pack. Download this resource and 37 other resources in the complete pack. View the pack...
How do I print this teaching resource?
"I love teach starter and am so thankful to have found such a great resource collection. The fee is only a few hours pay and I saved myself that much work within the first 15 minutes!" ~ Nanci, a happy Teach Starter member.
Want to see why hundreds of thousands of teachers love Teach Starter? Download a FREE 200+ page pack of premium Teach Starter teaching resources.
Find more resources for these topics
Comments & Reviews
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!