A set of 12 badges to celebrate student development in social management.
Use this teaching resource in the classroom to celebrate the curriculum areas Personal and Social Capability and the element of social management.
These student badges are ideal to use when awarding students for developing the skill of interacting effectively and respectfully with a range of adults and peers. In developing and acting with social and personal capability, students:
- communicate effectively
- work collaboratively
- make decisions
- negotiate and resolve conflict
- develop leadership skills.
Use the drop-down menu to select the following download options:
- I Can Communicate Effectively
- I Can Communicate In Group Situations
- I Can Demonstrate Leadership Skills
- I Can Help To Organize Group Activities
- I Can Identify Factors That Influence Decisions
- I Can Interrupt Conversations Appropriately
- I Can Join In With Conversations
- I Can Make Decisions
- I Can Negotiate And Resolve Conflict
- I Can Take Part In Group Investigations
- I Can Take Part In Group Projects
- I Can Work Collaboratively
Resource Pack This resource is part of the Personal and Social Capability Badges Resource Pack. Download this resource and 37 other resources in the complete pack. View the pack...
How do I print this teaching resource?
"I love teach starter and am so thankful to have found such a great resource collection. The fee is only a few hours pay and I saved myself that much work within the first 15 minutes!" ~ Nanci, a happy Teach Starter member.
Want to see why hundreds of thousands of teachers love Teach Starter? Download a FREE 200+ page pack of premium Teach Starter teaching resources.
Photos of this resource, shared by teachers, parents and the Teach Starter team!
Find more resources for these topics
Comments & Reviews
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!