A fun activity for students to show what they are thankful for this Thanksgiving season.
Use this resource as a way for your students to show what they are thankful for this Thanksgiving season.
How to use this resource:
- Provide each student with a thankful turkey and a set of six feathers.
- Students complete the sentence ‘I am thankful for…’ on each feather.
- Decorate the turkey and feathers however they choose.
- Cut out the turkey and each feather.
- Place a small dot of glue on each feather tab and attach to the turkey.
Use your students’ turkeys to create a colorful Thanksgiving wall display or bulletin board for your classroom. You might also like to use our fall-themed letter set or pennant banners to customize your display even further.
"I love teach starter and am so thankful to have found such a great resource collection. The fee is only a few hours pay and I saved myself that much work within the first 15 minutes!" ~ Nanci, a happy Teach Starter member.
Want to see why hundreds of thousands of teachers love Teach Starter? Download a FREE 200+ page pack of premium Teach Starter teaching resources.
Comments & Reviews
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!