Gobble up some gratitude with a printable Thanksgiving "What Am I Thankful For?" activity for kids.
I Am Thankful For Worksheet – Easy Thanksgiving Craft Idea
Use this printable resource as a way for your students to show what they are thankful for this Thanksgiving season.
How to use this fall resource:
- Provide each student with a thankful turkey and a set of six feathers.
- Students complete the sentence ‘I am thankful for…’ on each feather.
- Decorate the turkey and feathers however they choose.
- Cut out the turkey and each feather.
- Place a small dot of glue on each feather tab and attach to the turkey.
Easily Prepare This Thanksgiving Resource for Your Students
Use the dropdown icon on the Download button to choose the PDF of this resource.
Print on cardstock for added durability and longevity. Place all pieces in a folder or large envelope for easy access.
Use your students’ turkeys to create a colorful Thanksgiving bulletin board for your classroom.
Don’t Stop There!
Expand your Thanksgiving classroom decorations with more printable resources created by teachers!
A Thanksgiving activity for students to practice counting, skip counting, and the letters of the alphabet.
Show everyone what you’re thankful for with a printable Thanksgiving bulletin board and an “I Am Thankful” Thanksgiving craft activity.