A set of 32 food sheets to use in a pass around-style adjective activity.
Use this activity when teaching students about adjectives.
How to Complete the Activity:
- Print out the sheets and give one sheet to each students. Have students sit in a large circle with their sheet and a pencil.
- Set a timer for 1–2 minutes. The student will write only one adjective on a line to describe the food.
- When the timer goes off, all students will pass the paper to the person on their left.
- The student will write a different adjective on line 2 to describe the food.
- When the timer goes off, all students will pass the paper again to the person on their left.
- Continue in this manner until 6 different adjectives have been written on the page and sentences have been written using each of the adjectives listed.
At the end of the activity, review each sheet as a class and discuss which words were stronger than others.