Communication and collaboration. The student collaborates and communicates both locally and globally using digital tools and resources to reinforce and promote learning. The student is expected to:
- (1) draft, edit, and publish products in different
media individually and collaboratively;
- (A) use font attributes, color, white space, and graphics to ensure that products are appropriate for multiple communication media, including monitor display, web, and print;
- (B) collaborate effectively through personal learning communities and social environments;
- (C) select and use appropriate collaboration tools;
- (D) evaluate the product for relevance to the assignment or task; and
- (E) perform basic software application functions, including opening applications and creating, modifying, printing, and saving files.
3 teaching resources for those 'aha' moments
Virtual Meeting Skills – Teaching Presentation
Teach your students virtual meeting skills for Google Meet and Zoom with this 24-slide interactive presentation.
Using Google Classroom – Teaching Presentation
Teach students how to use Google Classroom with this 15-slide interactive presentation.
Virtual Meeting Must-Haves – Resource Pack
A collection of resources to use when teaching skills for virtual learning and meetings.