Explore the continents and oceans of the world with this hands-on Geography board game.
Let’s Identify the Continents and Oceans!
Turn your learners into world travellers with this engaging and exciting Geography game!
This collaborative learning activity makes reviewing the location of the world’s continents and oceans easy… and fun, too! Students will make their way around the game board as they answer questions about the 7 continents and 5 oceans.
How to Prepare and Play This Geography Board Game
- Print the resource on thick card for added durability. The game includes game pieces, instructions, a game board, 20 question cards and an answer key.
- Each player chooses a game piece and places it on the start square.
- Player 1 chooses a card, reads it aloud and answers the question. The student may check the answer key if necessary.
- If the answer is correct, they player moves the number of spaces listed on the card. If it is incorrect, their turn ends.
- Play continues until one player lands on FINISH!
Easily Download & Print
Use the dropdown icon on the Download button to choose between the PDF or Google Slides version of this resource.
This resource was created by Lindsey Phillips, a Teach Starter collaborator.