A fun board game for students to play when encouraging the use of resilience strategies.
Print and laminate the game board, scenario cards and Resilience Poster.
In pairs, students:
- take it in turns to roll a dice and move their counter the allocated number of squares
- take a card from the top of the pile if they land on a Tool Kit square
- read the scenario
- choose which Tool Kit strategy to use to fix the bullying problem
- explain their choice and move towards the finish square.
How do I print this teaching resource?
"I love teach starter and am so thankful to have found such a great resource collection. The fee is only a few hours pay and I saved myself that much work within the first 15 minutes!" ~ Nanci, a happy Teach Starter member.
Want to see why hundreds of thousands of teachers love Teach Starter? Download a FREE 200+ page pack of premium Teach Starter teaching resources.
Australian Curriculum alignment
- Health and Physical Education > Years 3 and 4 > Personal, Social and Community Health > Being healthy, safe and active > ACPPS035
Describe and apply strategies that can be used in situations that make them feel uncomfortable or unsafeElaborationsrecognising physical responses that indicate they are feeling uncomfortable or unsaf...
- Health and Physical Education > Years 3 and 4 > Personal, Social and Community Health > Being healthy, safe and active > ACPPS033
Explore how success, challenge and failure strengthen identitiesElaborationsexploring factors that support personal achievement and development of personal identities, such as the influence of family,...
Photos of this resource, shared by teachers, parents and the Teach Starter team!
Comments & Reviews
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!