A set of 129 ‘I can’ statement cards focusing on numeracy for lower primary.
This set of ‘I can’ statement cards are designed to help students develop numeracy skills. The statements help students to reflect upon their work and become more responsible for their own learning.
Maths topics covered:
- Number and Place Value
- Patterns and Algebra
- Units of Measurement
- Location and Transformation
- Data Representation and Interpretation
Print, laminate and stick a small magnetic strip to the back so they can be stuck on to your classroom whiteboard. Blank cards are also included for personalised ‘I can’ statements.
How to use this resource:
- Use the ‘I can’ statements as weekly classroom goals. Once the class has achieved their ‘I can’ statement, stick all of the statements on a display board as a reminder of the goals they have achieved.
- Use the ‘I can’ statements during small group activities. Each group will have an ‘I can’ statement they are working towards.
- Print out sets of the ‘I can’ statements to be used for individual students. Stick their own ‘I can’ statement on their desk to remind them of what they are working towards in numeracy.
Please note, this resource is a large file so may take a little longer to download.
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!