Introduce decimal numbers to your students with a 20-slide teaching slide deck.
Decimals can be a challenging concept for students to grasp.
This PowerPoint presentation has been designed to teach your students about decimal numbers, focusing on tenths and hundredths. It covers the following content:
- an overview of how and why decimal numbers are used in everyday life
- an explanation of decimal numbers and decimal place value
- an explanation how to write tenths and hundredths as decimals
- examples to demonstrate each concept
- review questions for students.