A 20-slide editable PowerPoint to use when introducing decimal numbers to your students.
Decimals can be a challenging concept for students to grasp.
This PowerPoint presentation has been designed to teach your students about decimal numbers, specifically tenths and hundredths.
It covers the following content:
- an overview of how and why decimal numbers are used in everyday life
- an explanation of decimal numbers and decimal place value
- an explanation of how to write tenths and hundredths as decimals
- examples to demonstrate each concept
- review questions for students to practice.
Use the drop-down menu to choose between the editable PowerPoint or PDF version.