A template for students to identify what they can do to help save the environment.
Use this teaching resource when discussing the importance of changing our habits to save the environment.
How to use this resource:
- Trim the extra section off the left-hand side of the ‘My Promise to the Earth template where it states ‘cut’.
- Fold the template along the horizontal fold line.
- Cut along the three small vertical dotted lines to create four different flaps.
- Students pick four pictures that are linked to their own personal promises and stick each picture on the front of each flip section.
- Students write what they promise to do under each of the flaps.
- Students can then decorate and stick in their workbooks.
Pictures to assist students in creating four promises to the earth:
- turning the lights off
- growing plants
- riding bikes
- picking up litter.
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Post changed to read '- composting'.
Fix by Kristian Oct 23rd, 2018
Suggest a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!