A template for students to identify what they can do to help save the environment.
Use this teaching resource when discussing the importance of changing our habits to save the environment.
How to use this resource:
- Trim the extra section off the left-hand side of the ‘My Promise to the Earth template where it states ‘cut’.
- Fold the template along the horizontal fold line.
- Cut along the three small vertical dotted lines to create four different flaps.
- Students pick four pictures that are linked to their own personal promises and stick each picture on the front of each flip section.
- Students write what they promise to do under each of the flaps.
- Students can then decorate and stick in their workbooks.
Pictures to assist students in creating four promises to the earth:
- turning the lights off
- growing plants
- riding bikes
- picking up litter.
"I love teach starter and am so thankful to have found such a great resource collection. The fee is only a few hours pay and I saved myself that much work within the first 15 minutes!" ~ Nanci, a happy Teach Starter member.
Want to see why hundreds of thousands of teachers love Teach Starter? Download a FREE 200+ page pack of premium Teach Starter teaching resources.
Find more resources for these topics
Comments & Reviews
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!