A template for students to identify what they can do to help save the environment.
Use this teaching resource when discussing the importance of changing our habits to save the environment.
How to use this resource:
- Trim the extra section off the left-hand side of the template where it says ‘cut’.
- Fold the template along the horizontal fold line so that you are covering the boxes but not the title.
- Open the paper back up.
- Cut along the three small vertical dotted lines (making sure to stop at the ‘fold’ line) to create four flaps.
- Fold the flaps back up, covering the boxes again.
- Students pick four pictures that are linked to their own personal promises, and stick a picture on the front of each flap.
- Students write what they promise to do in the box underneath each flap.
- Students decorate and glue into their journals.
Pictures to assist students in creating four promises to the earth:
- turning the lights off
- growing plants
- riding bikes
- picking up litter.
Note: The second page contains picture cards for two students. Once they are printed, cut them in half before passing out.
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Find more resources for these topics
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!