A set of 18 reading comprehension strategy posters.
The reading comprehension strategies included in this pack include:
- Compare and contrast
- Recognise cause and effect
- Find the main idea
- Recall facts and details
- Understand sequence
- Make predictions
- Identify author’s purpose
- Find word meaning in context
- Draw conclusions and make inferences
- Distinguish between fact and opinion
- Interpret figurative language
- Distinguish between real and make believe
- Make connections
- Monitor understanding
- Ask questions
- Activate prior knowledge.
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Incorrect spelling of 'coarse' corrected on the Visualise poster.
Fix by Stephanie (Teach Starter) Feb 28th, 2021
Posters added to the pack include: * Activate Prior Knowledge * Make Connections * Ask Questions * Monitor Understanding * Visualise The design of the posters has also been updated.
Addition by Alison Smith Jul 27th, 2018
Suggest a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!