A 27 slide editable PowerPoint template containing detailed geographical information about Australia's states and territories.
Mapping is an important geographical skill for students to master.
- an introduction to mapping
- an overview of the current map of Australia
- a timeline of the formation of Australia’s states and territories
- an examination of the geographical location of each state and territory
- an introduction to the capital cities and major regional centres of each state and territory.
This PowerPoint presentation includes:
- informative slides
- links to resources
- whole class activities
- independent tasks.