Wonder Wall Brainstorming Display Template
Cut-out templates and decorations to create an interactive, brainstorming “Wonder Wall” display.
Use this teaching resource to create an interactive “Wonder Wall” classroom display. The download includes:
- an “Our ideas are under construction” speech bubble
- a “We’re building our knowledge” speech bubble
- an “Our knowledge is under construction” speech bubble
- a blank speech bubble
- brick templates for Wonder Wall questions in different shades of brown
- brick templates for Wonder Wall questions with an “I wonder…” prompt
- construction-themed characters, wheelbarrow and bricks decorations.
How to use this resource:
- Use the bricks template and decorations included in the download to create a display.
- Students write out questions related to topics that they ‘wonder about’ and build a “Wonder Wall” display.
- Students can glue their photo, an avatar or draw a picture of themselves on the left-hand side of the brick.
- Once or twice a week you can choose a question from the class’ Wonder Wall and find out the answer to the question. This could be done in small groups or as a class.
Use the editable Microsoft Word version to create unique speech bubbles for your display, or to type up your students’ questions.
Finish your display with the Wonder Wall Display Banner.
Use the drop-down menu to select the following download options:
A version of this teaching resource document can be opened and edited in Microsoft Word, allowing you to add your own custom content.
"I love teach starter and am so thankful to have found such a great resource collection. The fee is only a few hours pay and I saved myself that much work within the first 15 minutes!" ~ Nanci, a happy Teach Starter member.
Want to see why hundreds of thousands of teachers love Teach Starter? Download a FREE 200+ page pack of premium Teach Starter teaching resources.
Share this teaching resource
Do you have friends missing out on Teach Starter? Easily share this teaching resource with your friends and colleagues using the links below.
Photos of this resource, shared by teachers, parents and the Teach Starter team!
Building up my wonder wall about Technology!!! Some great questions asked…. i wonder when the first phone was made? I wonder who made paper? I wonder what technology will be like in the future? 🤔 thanks @teachstarter for the template and cute pictures. Students have been reading others and in finishing off time will start to research their ‘wonders’ 🙌🏼 They liked having their faces on it as well. #wonderwall #teachstarter #technology #questions #wonder #inventions #school#learning #students #ideas #year2 #teacher #teachermum #teachersofinstagram #history #classroom
Comments & Reviews
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!