Cut-out templates and decorations to create an interactive, brainstorming “Wonder Wall” display.
Use this teaching resource to create an interactive “Wonder Wall” classroom display. The download includes:
- an “Our ideas are under construction” speech bubble
- a “We’re building our knowledge” speech bubble
- an “Our knowledge is under construction” speech bubble
- a blank speech bubble
- brick templates for Wonder Wall questions in different shades of brown
- brick templates for Wonder Wall questions with an “I wonder…” prompt
- construction-themed characters, wheelbarrow and bricks decorations.
How to use this resource:
- Use the bricks template and decorations included in the download to create a display.
- Students write out questions related to topics that they ‘wonder about’ and build a “Wonder Wall” display.
- Students can glue their photo, an avatar or draw a picture of themselves on the left-hand side of the brick.
- Once or twice a week you can choose a question from the class’ Wonder Wall and find out the answer to the question. This could be done in small groups or as a class.
Use the editable Microsoft Word version to create unique speech bubbles for your display, or to type up your students’ questions.
Finish your display with the Wonder Wall Display Banner.
Download this resource as part of a larger resource pack or Unit Plan.
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!