A collection of mindfulness teaching resources, including activity task cards, meditation scripts, colouring sheets and more.
The positive benefits of teaching mindfulness to children have been proven across a number of studies. Incorporating mindfulness into everyday classroom activity is becoming more and more common. A five or ten-minute daily mindfulness practice can see students reduce stress and anxiety, increase concentration and engagement, sleep better, improve social skills, and develop problem-solving and decision-making skills.
This teaching resource pack supports daily mindfulness in the classroom with a teacher information sheet, a range of activities, meditation scripts, trackers and mindfulness colouring resources.
This teaching resource pack includes:
- Mindfulness Teacher Information Sheet
- Mindfulness Activity Task Cards
- Mindful Breathing – Guided Meditation Script
- Body Scan – Guided Meditation Script
- Breathing Colours – Guided Meditation Script
- Mindfulness Colouring in Pinwheel Activity
- Mindfulness Colouring In Sheets – Portrait
- Pattern Colouring In (Version 2)
- Mindfulness Activity Tracker – 9 Weeks
- Mindfulness Activity Tracker – 10 Weeks
- Mindfulness Activity Tracker – 11 Weeks
- Mindfulness Colouring – Letters and Numbers Bunting
- Mindfulness Colouring – Letter, Number and Punctuation Set
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Find more resources for these topics
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!