A collection of mindfulness teaching resources, including activity task cards, meditation scripts, colouring sheets and more.
The positive benefits of teaching mindfulness to children have been proven across a number of studies. Incorporating mindfulness into everyday classroom activity is becoming more and more common. A five or ten-minute daily mindfulness practice can see students reduce stress and anxiety, increase concentration and engagement, sleep better, improve social skills, and develop problem-solving and decision-making skills.
This teaching resource pack supports daily mindfulness in the classroom with a teacher information sheet, a range of activities, meditation scripts, trackers and mindfulness colouring resources.
- Mindfulness Teacher Information Sheet
- Mindfulness Activity Task Cards
- Mindful Breathing - Guided Meditation Script
- Body Scan - Guided Meditation Script
- Breathing Colours - Guided Meditation Script
- Mindfulness Colouring in Pinwheel Activity
- Mindfulness Colouring In Sheets - Portrait
- Pattern Colouring In (Version 2)
- Mindfulness Activity Tracker - 9 Weeks
- Mindfulness Activity Tracker - 10 Weeks
- Mindfulness Activity Tracker - 11 Weeks
- Mindfulness Colouring - Letters and Numbers Bunting
- Mindfulness Colouring - Letter, Number and Punctuation Set
- 30 Mindful Drawing Tasks