A collection of mindfulness teaching resources, including activity task cards, meditation scripts, colouring sheets and more.
The positive benefits of teaching mindfulness to children have been proven across a number of studies. Incorporating mindfulness into everyday classroom activity is becoming more and more common. A five or ten-minute daily mindfulness practice can see students reduce stress and anxiety, increase concentration and engagement, sleep better, improve social skills, and develop problem-solving and decision-making skills.
This teaching resource pack supports daily mindfulness in the classroom with a teacher information sheet, a range of activities, meditation scripts, trackers and mindfulness colouring resources.
This teaching resource pack includes:
- Mindfulness Teacher Information Sheet
- Mindfulness Activity Task Cards
- Mindful Breathing – Guided Meditation Script
- Body Scan – Guided Meditation Script
- Breathing Colors – Guided Meditation Script
- Mindfulness Coloring in Pinwheel Activity
- Mindfulness Coloring In Sheets – Portrait
- Pattern Coloring In (Version 2)
- Mindfulness Activity Tracker – 9 Weeks
- Mindfulness Activity Tracker – 10 Weeks
- Mindfulness Activity Tracker – 11 Weeks
- Mindfulness Coloring – Letters and Numbers Bunting
- Mindfulness Coloring – Letter, Number and Punctuation Set
"I love teach starter and am so thankful to have found such a great resource collection. The fee is only a few hours pay and I saved myself that much work within the first 15 minutes!" ~ Nanci, a happy Teach Starter member.
Want to see why hundreds of thousands of teachers love Teach Starter? Download a FREE 200+ page pack of premium Teach Starter teaching resources.
Find more resources for these topics
Comments & Reviews
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!