Erin Castillo teaches Special Ed and is a peer counselor in the California Bay Area. She’s a mental health advocate, and today we are lucky enough to have Erin to here talk about:
- Student Mental Health and the importance of checking in with each of our students regularly.
- The catalyst in her classroom that made her stop and think about the importance of not only prioritizing students’ academic learning but also their mental health
- Her Mental Health Check In Chart.
Thanks for listening! Don’t forget to:
- Subscribe to Teach Starter on your favorite podcast app, so you’ll never miss an episode!
- Subscribe to Teach Starter on Youtube, for helpful videos for your classroom.
- Follow Teach Starter on Instagram for daily teaching inspiration.
- Visit TeachStarter.com to view all of our engaging and easy-to-use classroom resources.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.