Let us help give you a boost! This Grade 6 booster pack has everything you need to be classroom-ready.
Need a boost this school year? Let us help! This sample pack includes a selection of resources geared specifically for a Grade 6 classroom. It includes a range of resources dealing with classroom organization, classroom management, Language Arts and Reading, Mathematics, as well as icebreaker and team building activities. We hope it showcases the broad range of resource types available with a Teach Starter Plus membership.
Each resource has been carefully created and aligned to the Common Core State Standards (CCSS) and the Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills (TEKS) by one of our experienced classroom teachers. Then, they have been passed on to our talented team of professional designers and illustrators to be brought to life.
Teach Starter is trusted by hundreds of thousands of teachers to help save them time without compromising on quality. Let us help make your classroom buzz!
What’s included in this booster pack?
This teaching resource pack includes:
- Hot Air Balloons – Welcome Sign and Name Tags
- Hot Air Balloons – Tray Labels
- Hot Air Balloons – Job Chart
- Hot Air Balloons – Class List
- Student Behavior Tracker
- Test Your Own Limits and Go Beyond What You Find – Motivational Poster
- Summit of Success Goal Mountain – Class Progress Tracker
- Student-Led Discussion Strategies Poster Pack
- Grade 6 Magazine – What’s Buzzing? (Issue 1)
- Grade 6 Magazine – “What’s Buzzing?” (Issue 1) Task Cards
- Adverb Grammar Card Game – Flip It!
- Before, During, and After Reading Nonfiction – Question Prompts
- Everyday Grammar Parts of Speech Warm-Ups – Grades 5 and 6
- Order of Operations Dice Game
- Number Line -25 to 25
- Human Knot Active Game
- Capture the Treasure Active Game
- Infinity Coloring Sheet Template
- Summer Snapshots
- Number Talks – Integer Operations Task Cards
- Introducing Percentages PowerPoint
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Suggest a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!