Bring a bit of fall into the classroom with a set of apple-themed letter recognition worksheets for preschoolers and kindergarteners.
Apple Activities for Preschool and Kindergarten
Are you looking to bring a broader range of Apple activities into your fall lesson plans? We’ve got you covered with a set of apple activities for preschool and kindergarten. This series of five apple worksheets includes
- Apple Letter Sort – Students will cut and sort capital and lowercase letters.
- Apple Rhymes – Students will identify and color rhyming words in a group of seven.
- Apple Maze – Students will order alphabet letters from A to Z to exit the maze.
- Apple Trace – Students will trace lowercase letters to improve handwriting.
- Apple Sort – Students will cut, sort, and paste letters into vowel and consonant categories.
Through the worksheets in this resource download, students will celebrate fall and develop their reading, spelling, and writing skills in a fun and engaging way!
Easily Prepare This Resource for Your Students
Use the dropdown icon on the Download button to choose between the PDF or Google Slides version of this resource.
Don’t stop there! We’ve got more fall craft activities, worksheets, and resources that cut down on lesson planning time:
[resource:4841331] [resource:4840426] [resource:4840158]