A transforming Mother's Day template for kids.
Make your mom’s heart go BLOOM this Mother’s Day! 💗
Printable Mother’s Day Card Template
Print this Mother’s Day card template for your students to color and decorate as a gift for their moms this Mother’s Day.
This template transforms from a heart shape into a flower shape when opened.
Choose to print the template on different colored paper and have students mix and match the different elements for a fun and vibrant look.
How to Make the Transforming Mother’s Day Heart Card
- Decorate the petals and extra elements of the card with bright colors and patterns.
- In the center of the flower, write a kind message to your mom. You can cut out one of the Happy Mother’s Day decorations and glue it in if you wish.
- Fold the card in half horizontally and then unfold. (A mountain fold, i.e., the design on the outside)
- Fold the card in half on both diagonals, unfolding each time. (Valley folds, i.e., the design on the inside)
- Holding the sides of the flower at the fold, bring your fingers up and together. The flower should come together to form a heart shape.
- Decorate one side of the heart by gluing the extra decorations in place.
- Use a hole punch to make a hole through the layers of the card and tie a piece of ribbon to keep it in place.