A fun paper fortune teller template to help your students to review a book or narrative text.
Use this template to encourage your students to discuss their opinion on a book or narrative text.
The questions included in this activity are:
- What are the best parts of this text? Why?
- Do you think this is a good text? Explain your answer.
- Would you recommend this text to another class? Why?
- Which character was your favorite in the text? Explain why.
- How did the plot in this book make you feel? Why did you feel this way?
- What do you think might happen next in the text?
- In one minute, explain the storyline of this text.
- If you could introduce a new character to the story, who would it be and what role would they play?
Make a game out of this activity and see how many questions each student can answer in a minute!