A set of 44 'I can' statement cards.
This set of ‘I can’ statement cards are designed tohelp students develop their Technology and Technologiesskills. The statements help students to reflect upon their work and become more responsible for their own learning.
Print, laminate and stick a small magnetic strip to the back so they can be stuck on to your classroom whiteboard. Blank cards are also included for personalized ‘I can’ statements.
How to use this resource:
- Use the ‘I can’ statements as weekly classroom goals. Once the class has achieved their ‘I can’ statement, stick all of the statements on a displayboard as a reminder of the goals they have achieved.
- Use the ‘I can’ statements during small group activities. Each group will have an ‘I can’ statement they are working toward.
- Print out sets of the ‘I can’ statements tobeused for individual students. Stick their own ‘I can’ statement on their desk, to remind them of what they are working toward.
- digital systems
- representation of data
- collecting, managing and analyzing data
- investigating and defining
- collaborating and managing.