A 22 slide editable PowerPoint Template which can be used for a range of dictation activities.
Dictation is a valuable teaching and learning tool. It enables students to apply punctuation and grammar conventions they have been taught to a ‘real text’ context. It also allows students to fine-tune their listening and editing skills.
The punctuation and grammar conventions addressed in this teaching resource include:
- quotation marks (slides 3-6)
- noun groups (slides 7-10)
- contractions (slides 11-14)
- prepositions (slides 15-18)
- adjectives (slides 19-22).
A marking sheet has been provided for teachers.