Non-contact greetings that students can do with their teachers and peers.
Morning Greetings Are a MUST!
Classroom morning greetings are an important MUST in your daily classroom routine. Not only do they deepen your relationship with each individual student, but they also help your students learn those critical communication skills.
Don’t let germs squash this powerful part of your routine! Use this set of classroom posters to show your students the different non-contact greetings they can use to greet you and their friends each morning.
The greetings include:
- big smiles
- air hugging
- jazz hands
- air high fives
- elbow bumping.
How to Use This Resource
- Hang the greetings poster outside your classroom door for students to use each day to choose how they would like to use to say ‘hello’.
- Do you partner your students before morning meeting each day and have them greet and sit with their partners? If so, hang the greetings display in your classroom for students to use during the morning meeting to decide how they would like to greet their partner.
Use the drop-down menu to choose between the different options for this resource. They are:
- Greetings poster in color on letter-size
- Greetings poster in black and white on letter-size
- Greetings poster in color on tabloid-size
- Greetings poster in black and white on tabloid-size
- Greetings display in color on letter-size
- Greetings display in black and white on letter-size
- Greetings display in color with the first page of the display on tabloid and each greeting on letter-size
- Greetings display in black and white with the first page of the display on tabloid and each greeting on letter-size.
- Greetings poster (Landscape) on Google Slides.