32 different fitness bingo cards for all ages.
Print out the 32 bingo and fitness cards and laminate them to make a class set.
To play, give each student a bingo card then pull out a fitness card from the pile. Students do the activity on the card then, if they have the corresponding fitness activity on their card, students put a marker over the square that contains that activity. The first student to cover three pictures vertically or horizontally wins!
The 25 fitness activities on the bingo cards include:
- 10 scissors
- 5 crunches
- shuffle on the spot for 30 seconds
- easy walk on the spot for 30 seconds
- 4 right leg lunges
- 12 star jumps
- knee high jog on the spot for 30 seconds
- 10 squats
- 8 step touches
- march on the spot for 30 seconds
- sprint on the spot for 30 seconds
- 6 push ups
- 8 high knee lifts
- 12 side to side jumps
- 10 backwards forwards jumps
- 2 grape vines
- 15 second plank hold
- side to side step for 30 seconds
- 5 power jumps
- 8 twists
- 4 heel touches
- hop on one leg for 30 seconds
- 4 left leg lunges
- row on the spot for 30 seconds
- free choice.
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Find more resources for these topics
Suggest a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!