A fun Christmas craft activity using a reindeer with funky glasses and a Christmas hat.
Looking for a reindeer craft for kids that’s a little bit different? With this printable reindeer template, students use different patterns to fill in the different sections of the reindeer. They then choose a pair of funky glasses and a hat to finish off the cute Christmas (or holiday) reindeer craft! It’s the perfect craft for practicing mindfulness or Zentangle patterns!
Steps for Creating Funky Reindeer Craft
- Download our Fun Reindeer Craft Template and print it on white (or colored) paper.
- Trace the outline of the reindeer with a black marker.
- Choose either straight lines in each section or different patterns. (We suggest using pencil first and then when the artist is happy, they can go over their lines with a black marker.)
- Then, color in the reindeer’s sunglasses and Santa hat. The brighter the better!
- Cut out the sunglasses, Santa hat, and the Reindeer.
- Glue the Reindeer onto construction paper.
- Glue the sunglasses and Santa hat over the top.
- Display in the classroom, and admire!
For those students that don’t celebrate Christmas, why not use our Funky Snowman instead, or explore more holiday resources made for teachers, by teachers:
Craft a whole herd of reindeer hats in your classroom this year with a printable reindeer template.
Display book reviews all winter long with a hot cocoa-themed Winter bulletin board kit.
Help Elfy, the classroom Elf escape the locked classroom and return to the North Pole with an exciting escape room!
See the reindeer in action: