Greater and less than can be easily confused, but Snappy uses visual representation to make it all so much clearer.
Use this teaching resource to refer to Snappy and visualize which way the symbol has to go in order to represent greater or less than values. He always bites the bigger number…
This teaching resource includes:
- 1 x greater than poster
- 1 x less than poster
- 1 x greater than Snappyimage (whole body)
- 1 x less than Snappyimage (whole body)
- 1 x greaterthan sign with Snappy in background image (head only)
- 1 x less than sign with Snappy in background image (head only)
- black and white greater than and less than Snappy images.
Download this resource as part of a larger resource pack or Unit Plan.
Common Core Curriculum alignment
Compare two two-digit numbers based on meanings of the tens and ones digits, recording the results of comparisons with the symbols >, =, and <.
Compare two three-digit numbers based on meanings of the hundreds, tens, and ones digits, using >, =, and < symbols to record the results of comparisons.
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!