A booklet template for students to use when recording numbers found in different locations.
Use this resource in the classroom when learning to recognize numbers.
Students create their own ‘I Can See Numbers Everywhere!’ booklet to record the numbers they can see when they are:
- in the classroom
- on the playground
- in the library
- in the cafeteria
- at their house.
Students use the last page to choose their own environment to find numbers and finish the sentence ‘I can see numbers… ‘
To make the booklet:
- Cut along the dotted line between pages 2, 3, 6, and 7.
- Cut around the outside border of the worksheet.
- Fold the worksheet in half.
- Fold along each vertical line, then push the pages together so that all the pages are on the outside, creating a ‘t’ shape.
- Sort the pages so that the title page is at the front and the Teach Starter logo is at the back, with the page numbers in order from 1 to 6.
Download this resource as part of a larger resource pack or Unit Plan.
Common Core Curriculum alignment
Count to 120, starting at any number less than 120. In this range, read and write numerals and represent a number of objects with a written numeral.
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Find more resources for these topics
Suggest a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!