A set of circular diorama templates that combine to create three scenes.
Step into old worlds, new worlds, and other worlds using these narrative setting circularamas!
Set the Scene for Your Narrative!
Use these templates as a fun writing prompt for your students. They choose one template that becomes the setting for their story.
Combine three templates to create three different story settings, or get set for one time-traveling, interdimensional adventure across three very different environments. 🚀
How to Create a Circularama
- Color the template and additional objects.
- Cut along the solid lines, including the line running into the middle of the circle.
- Fold along the dashed lines.
- Overlap the ‘Base Section’ and ‘Glue’ sections and stick them together.
- Arrange and stick the ‘Additional Objects’ into the Circularama.
- Combine three templates to create a 360-degree diorama.
What is a Circularama?
A circularama is a circular diorama. It’s like a triarama but less pointy. Let the video below do the talking!
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Find more resources for these topics
Suggest a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!