A fun and engaging set of 6 number puzzles to help students count in the classroom.
Use this Halloween themed teaching resource when learning to count and order numbers.
For best use of this resource:
- print each number ordering puzzle
- cut out the number puzzle picture then cut out the individual strips
- laminate each strip and store each puzzle in its own ziploc bag.
Use the number ordering puzzles for numeracy group activities or individual tasks.
Use the drop-down menu to select the following download options:
- Number Ordering Puzzles – Halloween Theme - Full Color
- Number Ordering Puzzles – Halloween Theme - Low Color
"I love teach starter and am so thankful to have found such a great resource collection. The fee is only a few hours pay and I saved myself that much work within the first 15 minutes!" ~ Nanci, a happy Teach Starter member.
Want to see why hundreds of thousands of teachers love Teach Starter? Download a FREE 200+ page pack of premium Teach Starter teaching resources.
Comments & Reviews
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!