Learn more about your new students by sending home a survey for their parents/guardians to complete.
Boost Parent-Teacher Communication From Day One!
As we prepare to launch into a new school year, it’s essential to lay a strong foundation for effective communication and understanding between us, our students, and their families. One of the key elements in building this foundation is getting important contact information and background knowledge about each student right from the outset.
This survey has been designed to help teachers gather relevant information about their new class at the beginning of a new school year.
Print-and-Go Student Information Sheet
Send this survey home with your students for their parent/s or carer/s to fill in. The survey covers key information such as:
- the student’s family
- the student’s living arrangements
- the student’s personality
- the student’s interests outside of school
- the student’s attitude towards school
- the student’s strengths and weaknesses as a learner
- the parents’ aspirations for their child for the upcoming year
- medical conditions and allergies
- the student’s worries and/or concerns.
Download and Print Your Student Information Sheet Today
This printable student information form is available in multiple formats. We’ve included printable PDF forms as well as editable Word Documents. Click the dropdown arrow to download the file format you prefer.
You’ve Got the Basics, Now Print Some Fun Back to School Printables!
[resource:5026658] [resource:4878450] [resource:5032496]