Help your students remember the life cycle of a plant with a cut and paste life cycle worksheet.
Life Cycle of a Plant Worksheet – Science Activitiy
Are your students learning about the life cycles of plants and animals? We’ve put together a fantastic cut-and-paste worksheet for students to demonstrate their understanding of the life cycle of a flowering plant.
Students will cut out images that represent the different stages of a flower’s life cycle and paste them onto their worksheets in the correct order.
The steps included in the worksheet are:
- A flower begins its life as a tiny seed, which was once part of a larger plant.
- Under the soil, the seed cracks and grows a tiny sprout, or shoot.
- The sprout continues to grow upward and the roots burrow into the soil.
- The plant gets taller, sprouts leaves, and grows a flower.
- The adult flower produces seeds and the cycle begins again.
Each student will require one life cycle worksheet. The cut-outs print three to a page to reduce paper usage.
An answer page is also included for reference.
Easily Download & Print
Use the download button to download the resource as a PDF.
Print one base worksheet per student and one cutout page for every three students.
Need More Life Cycle Resources? Try These!
[resource:4964014] [resource:2654094] [resource:4961867]