A readers’ theater script that can be used for reading fluency and expressive reading.
Use this resource in your classroom when working with your students on reading fluency and expressive reading.
Using the readers’ theater approach in your classroom can help:
- develop fluency through repeated exposure to text.
- increase comprehension.
- integrate reading, speaking, and listening in an authentic context.
- students stay engaged.
- increase reading motivation.
- provide a real purpose for reading.
- provide opportunities for cooperative learning.
Simply print out the script and assign the roles for this script. This resource is great to use with your guided reading groups or as a whole-class activity.
The Lexile Level for this script is 410L – 600L.
Use the drop-down menu to choose between the PDF or Google Slides version.