A set of 12 word families are used to create this fun individual or small group activity using planes.
This teaching resource includes:
- 12 planes each with a different word family.
- Each plane has a letter strip and picture strip that can move up and down to create words and matching pictures.
- A page of teacher instructions.
How to use this resource:
- Provide each small group with one word family to focus on. Alternatively, each group member could have their own word family.
- Students move the letter strip to make a word, then match the word with the correct picture using the picture strip.
- Students say the word and then use the word in a sentence.