A set of 12 word families are used to create this fun individual or small group activity using planes.
This teaching resource includes:
- 12 planes each with a different word family.
- Each plane has a letter strip and picture strip that can move up and down to create words and matching pictures.
- A page of teacher instructions.
How to use this resource:
- Provide each small group with one word family to focus on. Alternatively, each group member could have their own word family.
- Students move the letter strip to make a word, then match the word with the correct picture using the picture strip.
- Students say the word and then use the word in a sentence.
"I love teach starter and am so thankful to have found such a great resource collection. The fee is only a few hours pay and I saved myself that much work within the first 15 minutes!" ~ Nanci, a happy Teach Starter member.
Want to see why hundreds of thousands of teachers love Teach Starter? Download a FREE 200+ page pack of premium Teach Starter teaching resources.
Find more resources for these topics
Comments & Reviews
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!