A worksheet used to check the students’ knowledge of working scientifically.
This teaching resource can be used to gauge the students’ knowledge of working scientifically when undertaking a science unit or science experiment.
The educational worksheet covers:
- identifying investigable questions
- making predictions based on prior knowledge
- using equipment safely
- making and recording accurate observations
- organizing data in tables and graphs
- identifying patterns in data
- suggesting explanations for observations
- comparing findings with predictions
- giving reasons for fair/unfair tests
- communicating observations and findings.
An answer sheet has been included with a guide for student answers.
Download this resource as part of a larger resource pack or Unit Plan.
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Find more resources for these topics
Suggest a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!