A worksheet used to check the students' knowledge of working scientifically.
The educational worksheet covers:
- identifying investigable questions
- making predictions based on prior knowledge
- using equipment safely
- making and recording accurate observations
- organising data in tables and graphs
- identifying patterns in data
- suggesting explanations for observations
- comparing findings with predictions
- giving reasons for fair/unfair tests
- communicating observations and findings.
An answer sheet has been included with a guide for student answers.