A poster highlighting the main parts to a speech.
There are 3 main parts to a speech:
• State the topic of your speech.
• Engage the audience and state why they should listen to your speech.
• Outline the main points of your speech.
2. The body:
• Discuss your main points and any sub-topics.
• Provide supporting evidence and any further information.
3. The conclusion:
Sum up your ideas and leave the audience with the main message .
Download this resource as part of a larger resource pack or Unit Plan.
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Find more resources for these topics
Suggest a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!