A poster highlighting the main parts to a speech.
There are 3 main parts to a speech:
• State the topic of your speech.
• Engage the audience and state why they should listen to your speech.
• Outline the main points of your speech.
2. The body:
• Discuss your main points and any sub-topics.
• Provide supporting evidence and any further information.
3. The conclusion:
Sum up your ideas and leave the audience with the main message .
Use the drop-down menu to select the following download options:
How do I print this teaching resource?
"I love teach starter and am so thankful to have found such a great resource collection. The fee is only a few hours pay and I saved myself that much work within the first 15 minutes!" ~ Nanci, a happy Teach Starter member.
Want to see why hundreds of thousands of teachers love Teach Starter? Download a FREE 200+ page pack of premium Teach Starter teaching resources.
Common Core State Standards alignment
Photos of this resource, shared by teachers, parents and the Teach Starter team!
Find more resources for these topics
Comments & Reviews
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!