A poster highlighting the main parts to a speech.
There are 3 main parts to a speech:
• State the topic of your speech.
• Engage the audience and state why they should listen to your speech.
• Outline the main points of your speech.
2. The body:
• Discuss your main points and any sub-topics.
• Provide supporting evidence and any further information.
3. The conclusion:
Sum up your ideas and leave the audience with the main message .
Use the drop-down menu to select the following download options:
How do I print this teaching resource?
"I love teach starter and am so thankful to have found such a great resource collection. The fee is only a few hours pay and I saved myself that much work within the first 15 minutes!" ~ Nanci, a happy Teach Starter member.
Want to see why hundreds of thousands of teachers love Teach Starter? Download a FREE 200+ page pack of premium Teach Starter teaching resources.
Find more resources for these topics
Comments & Reviews
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!