Use this weekly active learning guide to get your students up and moving in the early primary years.
What better way to get your students active in the classroom than with these daily activities?
Use this editable active learning guide to lead your Foundation to Year 2 students through activities that get them up and moving. We have assigned each day of the week a different learning area:
- Mondays we are ‘Moving in Mathematics‘
- Tuesdays it is ‘Grammar on the Go’
- Wednesdays we have ‘Physical Phonics‘
- Thursdays we are ‘Speeding Around Spelling‘
- Fridays we are doing the ‘Sight Word Shuffle’.
Now, what are you waiting for? Let’s get your students moving!