A 27 slide editable PowerPoint to use in the classroom when learning about resilience.
This teaching presentation includes key information, discussion points and class activities for:
- what bullying is and is not
- where bullying can happen
- what cyberbullying is
- how bullying can affect our emotions
- how to be emotionally resilient
- learning to use resilience strategies.
How do I open and edit this PowerPoint presentation?
"I love teach starter and am so thankful to have found such a great resource collection. The fee is only a few hours pay and I saved myself that much work within the first 15 minutes!" ~ Nanci, a happy Teach Starter member.
Want to see why hundreds of thousands of teachers love Teach Starter? Download a FREE 200+ page pack of premium Teach Starter teaching resources.
Australian Curriculum alignment
- Health and Physical Education > Years 3 and 4 > Personal, Social and Community Health > Being healthy, safe and active > ACPPS035
Describe and apply strategies that can be used in situations that make them feel uncomfortable or unsafeElaborationsrecognising physical responses that indicate they are feeling uncomfortable or unsaf...
- Health and Physical Education > Years 3 and 4 > Personal, Social and Community Health > Being healthy, safe and active > ACPPS033
Explore how success, challenge and failure strengthen identitiesElaborationsexploring factors that support personal achievement and development of personal identities, such as the influence of family,...
Photos of this resource, shared by teachers, parents and the Teach Starter team!
Comments & Reviews
'Cyber bullying' changed to 'cyberbullying'.
Change by Alison Smith 2nd Jan, 2018
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!