A worksheet addressing the importance of balanced nutrition and regular physical activity.
Students are required to:
- set a personal nutrition goal
- record their food and water consumption
- complete a food group checklist
- record their daily activity.
"I love teach starter and am so thankful to have found such a great resource collection. The fee is only a few hours pay and I saved myself that much work within the first 15 minutes!" ~ Nanci, a happy Teach Starter member.
Want to see why hundreds of thousands of teachers love Teach Starter? Download a FREE 200+ page pack of premium Teach Starter teaching resources.
Australian Curriculum alignment
- Health and Physical Education > Years 3 and 4 > Personal, Social and Community Health > Being healthy, safe and active > ACPPS036
Identify and practise strategies to promote health, safety and wellbeingElaborationsidentifying how medications and other substances can be stored safely in the home and at school)examining their own ...
- Health and Physical Education > Years 5 and 6 > Personal, Social and Community Health > Contributing to healthy and active communities > ACPPS058
Investigate the role of preventive health in promoting and maintaining health, safety and wellbeing for individuals and their communitiesElaborationsinvestigating practices that help promote and maint...
Photos of this resource, shared by teachers, parents and the Teach Starter team!
Comments & Reviews
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!