A set of 10 ad-lib style stories for students to complete.
Your students will love creating hilarious stories with these Comical Chronicles!
Ways to use this teaching resource:
HINT: Putting these in a write and wipe pocket will make them durable and reusable!
- Partner A asks Partner B for the words on the sheet (adjective, noun, etc.) and writes them in the blanks.
- Partner B fills in the story with the words chosen.
- Partner A reads the Comical Chronicle out loud.
- Partners switch roles.
- Students fold the sheet in half so they cannot see what the story is about.
- Students fill in the blanks with the words that match the parts of speech, then write them into the story.
- Students read their Comical Chronicle.
These would be great as a fast finishers activity or English Group Activity!
Australian Curriculum alignment
Explore differences in words that represent people, places and things (nouns, including pronouns), happenings and states (verbs), qualities (adjectives) and details such as when, where and how (adverbs)Elaborationstalking about effective words that d...
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Find more resources for these topics
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!